We are in Via Duomo 149, Naples
From the central station:
- From the central station cross Garibaldi square walking on the left (see Hotel Terminus)
- Turn on Corso Umberto and straight on for 650mt to Nicola Amore square.
- Turn on the right and go on for 500mt.
- On the right, near the cathedral, under the arches there is the museum.
From underground station Dante:
- Take Port’alba street and straight on by Vico San Pietro a Maiella, then by Via dei Tribunali.
- Go on to Via Duomo. Turn on the left for 50mt. and on the right there is the museum.
From underground station Piazza Cavour
The fastest route.
- From underground station, cross Via Foria and go on the left, turn on the right to Via Duomo.
- Go on for 400 mt. to the Cathedral and on the left there is the museum.
How to get by car
We are in old town so pay attention to the limited traffic area.
Authorized parking in limited traffic area
For visitors with limited mobility, it is possible to park in De Santo – Gardes parking in Via Giuseppe dei Ruffi, 100mt. from the museum.
This parking allows to access in limited traffic area in Via Duomo even if the gate is active. The staff of parking informs the municipality with license plate avoiding possible sanctions.
This parking is not very large so we suggest to call before crossing limited traffic area gate:
- 081 454314
- 366 14006445
Via Duomo parking
It is possible also to park along Via Duomo in designated blue strips but this street is in limited traffic area and there is an active gate. We suggest to take information about timetables in order to avoid possible sanctions.
Group permission in limited traffic area
If you have booked a group visit we could give the authorization to access in limited traffic area avoiding possible sanctions.
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The museum is CLOSED. Opening soon Saturday at 09:00 until 16:30. Last visit time at 16:00
Share your pictures on Instagram with the hashtag